Quality management at University of Wuppertal consists of three pillars:
- the additional staff for teaching in the Schools
- the Quality Officers in the Schools
- the staff of the University Service QSL.
Together, these three pillars form the "QSL Network" ("Qualität in Studium und Lehre"). The network is a university-wide joint project which aims to ensure and continuously improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- The supply of appropriate learning and qualification opportunities, which will equip you with the necessary skills for your further academic or non-academic career and promote socially responsible action.
- Ensuring a smooth study process, the ability to complete the degree in the standard period of study and the marketability of our degree programmes.
All employees of the QSL network coordinate in a university-wide QSL committee, which discusses relevant topics in regular meetings and develops and implements targeted measures for improving quality. These regular quality discussions are supplemented, among other things, by participation in conferences and further training on quality management.
You can find more information on the QSL Networks homepage.
Quality Officer of the Schumpeter School
They are available as contact persons via qsl[at]wiwi.uni-wuppertal.de.
- Student counselling and study efficiency planning
- Lecture and room coordination
- Semester planning and monitoring the studyability of degree programmes
- Planning and implementation of events
- Complaint management
- Bologna Check
- Examination organisation
- Coordination of proseminar registrations